POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Call for Mac programmers : Re: Call for Mac programmers Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Call for Mac programmers
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 8 Jun 2001 12:14:37
Message: <3B20FA48.F01416F1@comtrade.ee>
Chris Huff wrote:

> Vahur Krouverk <vkr### [at] comtradeee> wrote:
>
> > I personally don't have access to Mac and I have no experience in
> > this platform, so is there someone with experience in programming
> > and helpful enough to compile POVMan for Mac?
>
> I suppose I qualify here...

Sorry for such late reply, but I had no time for Internet, yet to visit
this server.
Can you compile Mac version of POVMan? I guess that classic will be
sufficient. Latest POVMan sources are in Bouf's homepage:
http://tofbouf.free.fr/clothray/download_en.html
Easiest would be probably to download windows code, as it already
contains lexx&yacc generated C-files and try to compile them. I guess
that conversion should be done for source files (Mac uses \r for line
termination instead of \r\n (Windows) or \n (Unix)?) Is it problem? I
can do it, if there is no utilities for doing this on Mac.